Monday, March 16, 2009







Once again it is a beautiful day in the Oazarks. I guess if we didn't have the days that aren't so nice we wouldn't appreicate the nice ones. We had a lovely week end. Saturday was really busy, did some house cleaning, went to Clayton's Birthday Party at Pizza Hut. And wouldn't you know it I forgot my camera. We had friends over for dinner that evening. We fixed salmon cooked on a cedar plank on the grill. It was wonderful, also fixed some Hasselback Potatoes, asparagus and a fruit salad. Everything turned out quite well. Went to church on Sunday, only two more days until Ryan and Helena have their baby. If it doesnt come sooner they will induce her on Wednesday. I know they have their heart set on a little boy, but it really looks like a girl to me the way she has carried it. But only time will tell they didn't want to know the sex. I am really anxious to meet the new little Erwin wheather it is a boy or a girl. Tomorrow evening will be a busy one Ashton has a softball game at 4:00 and Makayla plays basketball at 6:00. Let's hope I don't forget my camera. I have posted some pictures of our friday night dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment